We take great pride in keeping YOUR BOAT AFLOAT.
• Thick .090 gauge corrosion-resistant aluminum
• Solid aluminum keel—adds strength, wear resistance and prohibits invasive
• Precision-welded seams using automated pulse technology for superior
• Multi-chambered tubes—adds strength and stability
• Extruded and cap-welded lifting strakes
• Fully welded endcaps are stamped and domed for added strength
• Multiple-stage pressure drop testing—ensures a watertight tube
Fewer pieces means STRONGER nosecones.
• Thick .100 gauge aluminum
• 2-piece construction—fewer seams, more strength
• Diamond crease in top plate—adds additional strength
• Integrated 110", .100 gauge splash deflector —not an additional welded-on piece
• 30% more buoyancy than the competition
• More durable than the competition’s heavy-duty upgrade
PREMIER FRAMES & DECKS*
Our decks have a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY.
• Additional crossmembers throughout the transom
• Stainless steel 3/8" carriage bolts attach Z-channels to M-brackets
• Z-channels are designed to deflect water away from the deck
• Sealer tape on each plywood seam—stops water penetration
• 3/4" marine-grade, 7-ply decking
• 10 Tekfastners per crossmember and 20 per seam—more than any other
pontoon in the industry
• Front deck infrastructure is one solid-welded frame
OUR ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
We simplify upgrades with LABELEDWIRING.
• Fully braided wiring harness with fire-retardant protective loom
• Every wire is labeled to eliminate guesswork
• Pre-wired for future electronic upgrades
• Simple plug-and-play, water-resistant connectors
• Marine-grade wire
• Easy part number identification
• Designed for extreme environments and a long service life
PREMIER RAILS & PANELS
Check out the curves on our PRECISION RAILS.
• 1-1/4" anodized .090 gauge rails
• Integrated slot for panels
• Panels sealed for quiet, rattle free ride
• Panel is pressure-pinched into rail slot
• Rails are curved and bent with proprietary tooling
• All rail welds are done prior to anodizing or powder coating
• Industry-exclusive Black or Pearl hammered finish options
• Limited Lifetime Warranty on all rail welds
PREMIER WOOD-FREE FURNITURE
No wood means NO ROT.
• 100% wood-free Rotocast framework —light and strong
• Integrated drainage system—eliminates standing water between the seat bottom
and back rest
• Wood-free, waffle-board seat bottoms—channels water away from the seat
• Stain-resistant DuraSoft
• Flexsteel® inner-spring technology**
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
** not available on all models
Premier holds several INDUSTRY-LEADING patents.
• J-Clip™ canvas cover fastening system—easier to put on and take off
• Rail spacers —allows water to run under the rails
• PTX™ performance package—adds superior performance and handling
• E-Z Hinge system—a stronger hinge that opens wider and stays open
• Bimini top and hardware—durable frame and connectors
PALS (POSITIVE AIRLOCK SYSTEM)
PALS is a proprietary system developed by Premier
that creates positive air pressure within the tube
chambers that reduces the possibility of the tube
filling if a puncture occurs. The PALS venting system
also helps eliminate potentially harmful condensation that can build up
inside the tubes.
As water rises to the level of the PALS tube, the air vent becomes sealed,
creating the positive airlock that prevents additional water from entering
the tube from the puncture point.
p r e m i e r l e a d s t h e i n d u s t r y
i n i n n ovat i o n & d e s i g n
* SunSpree and Navigator models built with
alternate tubes, nosecones, frames and decks