We take great pride in keeping your boat afloat.
- Thick .090 gauge corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Solid aluminum keel - adds strength, wear resistance and prohibits invasive species
- Precision-welded seams using automated pulse technology for superior weld quality
- Multi-chambered tubes - adds strength and stability
- Extruded and cap-welded lifting strakes
- Fully welded endcaps are stamped and domed for added strength
- Multiple-stage pressure drop testing - ensures a watertight tube
Fewer pieces means STRONGER nosecones.
- Thick .090 gauge aluminum
- 2-piece construction - fewer seams, more strength
- Diamond crease in top plate - adds additional strength
- Integrated 110", .100 gauge splash deflector - not an additional welded-on piece
- 30% more buoyancy than the competition
- More durable than the competition’s heavy-duty upgrade
pals (positive airlock system)
PALS is a proprietary system developed by Premier that creates positive air pressure within the tube chambers that reduces the possibility of the tube filling if a puncture occurs. PALS venting system also helps eliminate potentially harmful condensation that can build up inside the tubes.
As water rises to the level of the PALS tube, the air vent becomes sealed, creating the positive airlock that prevents additional water from entering the tube from the puncture point.
our frames and decks
Our decks have a Limited Lifetime warranty.
- >16" on-center crossmembers on 25" and 27" tubes*
- Additional crossmembers throughout the transom
- Stainless steel 3/8" carriage bolts attach Z-channels
- to M-brackets
- Z-channels are designed to deflect water away from the deck
- Sealer tape on each plywood seam - stops water penetration
- 3/4" marine-grade, 7-ply decking
- 10 Tekfastners per crossmember and 20 per seam - more than any other pontoon in the industry<
- Front deck infrastructure is one solid-welded frame
our electrical system
We simplify upgrades with labeled wiring
- Fully braided wiring harness with fire-retardant protective loom
- Every wire is labeled to eliminate guesswork
- Pre-wired for future electronic upgrades
- Simple plug-and-play water-resistant connectors
- Marine-grade wire
- Easy part number identification
- Designed for extreme environments and a long service life
our wood-free furniture
No wood means no rot.
- 100% wood-free Rotocast framework - light and strong
- Integrated drainage system - eliminates standing water between seat bottom and back rest.
- Wood-free waffle board seat bottoms - channels water away from seat cushion
- Stain-resistant NANO Block™ vinyl*
- Flexsteel® inner spring technology*
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
our rails and panels
Check out the curves on our PRECISION RAILS.
- 1-1/4" anodized .090 gauge tubing
- Integrated slot for panels
- Panels sealed with industrial-strength caulk
- Panel is pressure pinched into rail slot
- Rails are curved and bent with proprietary tooling
- All rail welds are done prior to anodizing or powder coating
- Industry-exclusive Black or Pearl hammered finish options
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on all rail welds
Premier holds several INDUSTRY-LEADING patents.
- J-Clip™ canvas cover fastening system - easier to put on and take off
- Rail spacers - allows water to run under the rails
- PTX™ performance package - adds superior performance and handling
- E-Z Hinge system - a stronger hinge that opens wider and stays open
- Bimini top and hardware - durable frame and connectors